Monday, May 17, 2010

NEW AND IMPROVED!

Hello everyone! Captain Obvious here to say: It's been a while, and I'm so sorry! Last fall and winter were pretty crazy, and I had no time to blog... not even on my personal blog. So, to prevent such a long gap in communication I am learning how to delegate some of my blogging responsibilities. By that I mean, I have finally become computer savvy enough to have more than one author on this blog! From now on you won't only be hearing from me. You'll also be hearing from my fellow assistant, Ashley, the founder and owner of Under the Green Umbrella, Tracie and from a new assistant...or two!

There really is so much that goes on at Under the Green Umbrella besides what you all see at the market, and each of our experiences are so different! For instance, did any of you Blacksburg customers know that we also do business at the Grandin Farmers' Market? That's where Ashley is on Saturdays, and she always has such wonderful stories to share with us when she gets back. We plan to write about our entire experience at UtGU. That includes but is not limited to: kitchen chatter, our friends at the market, new products, recipes, even those moments when the line between work and home becomes a little hazy.

If you haven't already noticed, we are all about the chit-chat at UtGU, and this blog is no different! Please comment, subscribe, and if you have a blog of your own, leave us a link! :o) We really love to connect with our community and we want to know about you.

Cheers to new beginings!
Nissa

No comments:

Post a Comment