Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Grandin West End Market

Here's the story Mornin' Glory:

I had one of my best girlfriends, Brittany, over for dinner recently and she brought up an event happening with the Grandin Community Market and one of her clients at the Advancement Foundation, the West End Center (Among other very generous organizations). She said she knew I worked at the farmers market in Blacksburg, and thought it would be fun to go out to support the first market in the Roanoke and New River Valleys to accept SNAP. It did my heart so much good to say that I had already planned to be there...AS A VENDOR!

It took us a little bit of extra work to get ready for this, and we aren't sure if we can do it every week since oven space is already pretty tight around here, but we are giving our best effort to support such an important cause.

I'm pretty sure we don't have any Grandin readers yet, but I hope to change that tomorrow! :o) You can find out more information about the event tomorrow here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment