Thursday, June 11, 2009

June 11, 2009

Today's post will be a little different. I'll start with the things I learned today and then I'll write about the fun bit.

We did lemonade, brownies, chocolate chip cookies ( I portioned those out), granola and Tracie cooked the beans for the hummus. We also did some dishes and unpacked all the stuff from Wednesday's wet and wily market. The only other thing of note from today is that I cut my finger. Luckily Tracie was prepared with the healing cream and Finding Nemo bandage. Luckily it was at the end of the day, and I had already finished the food preparations for the day. I have a bit more to do on Friday than usual, but that's okay since I had Friday off last week.

Now for the fun bit. I was on the Martha Stewart website today and found this!
Tracie is doing a good job teaching me, I got a perfect score!

No comments:

Post a Comment