Monday, June 8, 2009

June 4, 2009

Remember how I said it was going to be C-R-A-Z-Y on Thursday? Well, as usual Tracie had a surprise for me. I walked into the basement to find Tracie's friend Beth (who assisted her for many years before I got there) and her mother Marsha, already organizing and working! It was such a relief!

Beth was such a sweet heart! She was so up beat and really organized! That is one quality I really lack, but I'm trying to work on! She shared all sorts of stories from when she was around working with Tracie, and stories about her new baby Cameron. With her help we got all the new stuff put away and organized to make room for the new oven, had Kenny take some things to the YMCA thrift store, and all of the packaging and baking was done! I didn't even have to come in on Friday, because most of the cleaning was finished too!

Tracie also had Ty's "Yaya", Marsha there to help us. She kept the adorable little guy out of Tracie's hair so she could work. She is so fantastic! I love it when Ty goes down for a nap and she can stop in and talk to us for a bit. I love that she reads the blog! (Hi, Marsha!) I just love her!

It really helped me work better to have new people around. I think I worked faster, because Beth was working faster. It was nice, I had all day Friday to bake for Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment